1. Ownership of Trademarks, Copyrights, and Other Such Rights
Copyrights and other rights in pertaining to the information, design, materials, images, portraits, and other elements found on this website belong either to Mori Trust or to a right holder which has permitted Mori Trust to use such elements. Reproduction, reuse for another purpose, alteration, distribution, or any other such actions undertaken beyond the scope permitted by law (such as private use), is prohibited.
Trademarks and logos used on this website belong either to Mori Trust or to a right holder which has permitted Mori Trust to use such elements. These elements cannot be used without permission.
2. Requirements for the Providing of Links to This Website Online
Mori Trust may refuse to provide a link on this website in cases where it judges the link to be inappropriate (i.e. it has been deemed a website containing content which violates public order and standards of decency, or contains content which serves to defame Mori Trust or other such parties).
3. About the Protection of Personal Information
Please refer to the following page for information on the protection of personal information in relation to this website.
- While Mori Trust makes every effort to publish the latest and most accurate information with the utmost care, no guarantees are provided as to the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the content contained on this website.
- Mori Trust will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website, regardless of the nature of such use.
- Mori Trust may change the content of this website or otherwise discontinue/stop the management of said content without prior notice.
- Mori Trust will not be held liable for any damages resulting from changes to the content of this website or from the discontinuing/stoppage of the management thereof, regardless of the reason.
- Mori Trust will not be held liable for any damages arising as a result of trouble involving software or hardware, or any other such damages arising as a result of usage of this website.
- Mori Trust will not be liable in any way in cases where emails, requests for documents, or other such communications do not arrive at Mori Trust due to problems related to the Internet.
5. Governing Law and Court of Competent Jurisdiction